Wednesday 27 November 2013

Colour mood board

This mood board includes colour schemes i am thinking about using for my magazine, i have decided that i would not place more than 3 or 4 colours onto my cover as it would make it look to busy and cluttered. Therefore on my magazine cover i am going to pick at least 3 of these colours, I am aiming to match the colours so they aren't to contrasting, this will cause them to compliment each other causing the magazine to look co-ordinated meaning sophisticated and neat.
My target audience are teen girls, so i will use these colours to attract a younger female audience meaning the use of feminine colours such as orange, yellow and red.
The colours i least like for my magazine would be brown and green as i think they would make my magazine cover look dull unappealing which would not catch a teenage girls eye, therefore loosing a large part of its audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment