Wednesday 27 November 2013

Font mood board

For this mood board I have choosen 8 fonts to represent my thoughts on the style of my magzine. For my front cover I prefer the upright neat take on the font compared to the italic messy style, this would attract a young femine audience striding to be and act grown up. It would also cause the magazine to look neat and clean making it look sophisticated.
I think the colour of this font should match with the colours on the rest of the page and with the main image on the front to compliment the rest of the cover and pull the page together. 
I think the font i would like on my main page would be 'Orator' or 'Verve' this is because i think they are clear and neat and would fit in spread across the top of the page as a title. The rest of the writing on the page should be in a simple font so it doesn't look to complicated and causes the audience to be unable to find something standing out on the page therefore catching their attention and making them want to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment