Friday 14 March 2014

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My magazine uses many conventions of a real media product but I have also tried to challenge some of these conventions to make my product one of a kind and something an audience feels they have never read or seen before making them more likely to buy this product.

My magazine has things such as the masthead, barcode, date and website on the front cover these all common conventions used on a media product to aware the audience of the type of product that is being shown across to the audience. The masthead used on my front cover is used as a sort of icon for my magazine as it would be used on every issue of this product so the audience start to relate this font and title with the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment