Friday 14 March 2014


4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target audience of my magazine is teen girls, therefore my magazine has to adapt to the interests of this group in order to gain the widest audience as possible. The buyers of my magazine will be interested greatly in popular music and fashion trends all over the world. They could also be interested in all of the biggest festivals going. They are most likely to shop in high street shops rather than expensive brand shops causing my magazine to have advertisements for shops such as H&M and Topshop. Other items such as beauty products and music gigs can be advertised in my magazine as this would appeal to the stereotypical female teen. Their interests would be things such as going to gigs and festival as well as shopping with friends. My media product would suite this type of audience greatly because it lists many of their likes and promises to offer the latest fashion trends which other magazines would not include. This photo represents the type of people I am aiming for my target audience to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment