Friday 14 March 2014


6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During this project I have used programs such as Blogger, Flickr and Photoshop. Before staring my product I had no experience or knowledge with any of these programs, now that I have finished my product I feel that I have a good understanding of these programs and can now use them well. I have learnt about things on Photoshop such as the different layers placed within a document, I have learnt how to use the clone stamp tool to erase any unwanted details which could draw attention away from the main focus of an image. I have learnt about scale and transformation within Photoshop and how this can be used to make a product look effective. I found that Photoshop is a quick and effective way to produce a media product as it is easy to have attention to the detail of an image.

I have also learnt how to control the website Flickr and Blogger and their uses which could help me with this project. The advantages of these websites are that they are very quick and simple to share your work with the world but can stop working very often as they use the internet to power them which can cause delays with your work. I have learnt the uses of Flickr such as annotating photos uploaded to this website as it can mark certain parts of an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment